LAST UPDATED: 06/12/2022
By becoming a member or using our Service, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: "Terms"). Therefore, it is important that you carefully read through these Terms. If you do not consent to these Terms, you should not use our Service.
SavvyFox is a service (hereinafter: "Service") developed and provided by Savvymatics inc 5063 North Service Rd.,Suite 100-364 Canada, Burlington, ON L7L 5H6, CN:1310855-4 BN:793708900RC0001. The service is available online at SavvyFox.app and in the iOS/ at Apple App Store as "SavvyFox" mobile application (hereinafter: "App" or "Product"). It allows users to track their food consumption, activity, weight and contribute information to help people lead healthy lifestyle and achieve their weight goals. The mission of the Service is to simplify routine and to inspire people to a healthy lifestyle.Using Service
To use Service, you must follow some simple rules. Do not misuse the Services, so that either It or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms.By using our Services, you agree that:
- Service is only available for your private use and is not intended for commercial use.
- All of the personal data provided by you is accurate and up to date.
- You are solely responsible for all activities on your account and all the content that is uploaded and/or created under your SavvyFox account.
- Service reserves the right to remove your user account with all your data and to terminate your membership at any time at its sole discretion,
- Your membership, including your mobile phone number, email and password, with SavvyFox, is personal and may not be transferred or used by someone else. You are responsible for storing your login details in a safe manner. Service is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access to your account or use of your login details. If you learn of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately inform us. Contact details are available at the bottom of this document.
- Service is not intended for use by people under the age of 13. To use Service, you must be at least 13 years old.
- Violation of any of these Terms will lead to a direct termination of your user account and subscription. If you violate these terms, you will not get a refund.
- You are not allowed to engage in any commercial activities, advertise and/or provide hints (such as links) on where commercial activities are present through our Services.
- You must not engage in any unlawful activities on the Service, such as (but not limited to) contributing with information which in any way contains or involves incitement to racial hatred, defamation, harassment, child pornography or pornography.
- You are not allowed to contribute to any propaganda, religious and/or political views.
- If you have any criticism or feedback regarding of our Service, contact us firstly. It will help to improve our Service.
- You may not transmit, and/or distribute files that may damage Service or others' computers or property (such as viruses and trojan horses).
- You may not share others' personal information, without their approval.
- You are responsible for your own health. Information made available through the Service shall solely be used for recreational and educational purposes. This Service is not a medical organization and will not provide you with any medical advice or diagnosis. Service is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse.
You can cancel your membership and/or delete your account within all your personal data at any time. Please note, that uninstalling the mobile application or deleting your account will not automatically stop your subscription — you must cancel the subscription by yourself in your Apple App Store account. To find out how to cancel the subscription and/or your account, please follow the instructions in the App. Special terms and conditions apply to SavvyFox PRO.Health and Nutritional Information
You are responsible for your own health. Service is not a medical organization and it will not provide you with any medical advice or diagnosis. Information made available through the Service shall solely be used for recreational and educational purposes. Always consult with your doctor before starting a diet or fitness program or if you feel any pain or discomfort. Service cannot guarantee any health, weight and/or fitness results or improvements. Service is only intended for healthy adults, and please do not use Service if you suffer from, or might suffer from, any medical condition that may be impaired by diet or exercise. Nutritional information found in our database has not been verified, investigated or reviewed by us. Service cannot guarantee that the nutritional information provided in it's database is accurate, reliant or complete. Service is not responsible for any personal injury or any other damages that may have been the result, direct or indirect, of any use or misuse.SavvyFox PRO
This section only applies when you purchase and/or subscribe to SavvyFox PRO. By paying the subscription fee, you get full access to all Service functionality during the time your subscription is valid, subject to these Terms. All subscriptions with Service are paid in advance.
You may at any time terminate your membership, in which case your membership will still be valid for the subscription time you have already paid for. You can only cancel your subscription through your Apple App Store account. Service reserves the right to change the subscription fees from time to time.
All payments are handled by Apple, and can only be refunded by Apple with Apple's consent. If you would like to contact Apple go to: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
You use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided "AS IS," without any warranties, and warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, which is referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties' websites are provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, except in cases of intentional misconduct or gross negligence. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Service's aggregated liability for any direct damages shall be limited to membership fees paid by the user.
Changes to this Terms
From time to time, it may become necessary to make changes to this Terms. Therefore, we reserve the right to update and/or modify this Terms at any time by posting the new Terms on this page. Please review this Terms frequently, and especially before you register an account with us. The date of the last modification is listed at the top of this Terms.Contact
If you have any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org